Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Satish using a chopstick....

Sasi using a chopstick

The projector on the screen


My Card
Today, I woke up at 7.15am. Watched some cartoon before I brush my teeth, meet my group mates before proceeding to the classroom for our APPG lesson. Manage to have my breakfast before leaving the hostel for lesson. There is a projector in class but it is very light, it is not easy to see it but it is better than nothing. Lesson was fine until we start to do our Lab exercises. Many of us have the Visual Studio 2005 instead of the Visual Studio 2008 thus we were not able to do Lab 1b.The teachers tried to solve the problem but asking us to download a patch to our Visual Studio 2005 but it does not work. In order to download the patch, we decided to have lunch in our hostel. After lunch, we make our way back to the classroom for more APPG lesson. Finish up Lab1c leaving out Lab1b till our Visual Studio is being fixed. Finally, the Visual Studio is being fixed and our Lab1b could be done. Chapter one is not very difficult but it is more about understanding the concept and how to use the various applications to improve the programme. Not forgetting to mention, we have got a pass which will allow us to have access to the lectures reaction centre.

When the Visual Studio is in the process of being fixed, many were walking around, playing games and chatting. I think that we should use the time we have wisely instead of spending it away meaninglessly. From this incident of not having the Visual Studio ready before the trip shows that we are not well prepare for the trip and we should learn to be always ready. Timetable is very pack for us so I think that I should use every free time I have to finish up my work so that I will be able to enjoy the last few days that i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment