Monday, March 30, 2009

Sasi trying to climb

mi jiu (rice wine)

caught ya...ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Sasi's art piece

the handle

my art piece

the guys =D

Racing in the night??!!

motel next to canteen 2




Singapore's rice (新加坡盖饭)
flavour : 宫爆鸡丁not 宫宝鸡丁
Due to the BBQ session we had last night, lesson starts at 10am today. We slept till 8.15am when Khoon Fong knock on our door and tell us that it was 8.15am already. We went back to sleep thinking that it was too early to wake up. At 8.40am, Khoon Fong knocked on the door again. We told her that lesson was at 10am and she told us that we had to wake up to clear up the BBQ pit. We told her that we were told that the place had already been cleaned up. Since I am already awake, I went to bathe. We walked to class and eat our breakfast. Satish did not eat his as he was so hungry last night that he finished up his breakfast.
Mr. Ma went through chapter 6 of APPG it was not really difficult to understand it. In fact, it is quite similar to one of the chapter in C programming. After the lecture on chapter 6, we were asked to complete our tutorial 6 before lunch. We managed to bargain till Mr. Ma allowed an additional of 15minutes after lunch for us to do tutorial 6. I managed to finish more than half of the questions inside. We left of lunch but before that, Sasi and I decided to go back to the service apartment first. I could not find the keys, yes AGAIN!! This time there is no guys with us. I tried climbing through once but was stopped by Sasi and I happen to detach the water pipe from the wall. Luckily, it is not leaking or anything, it just came out of place. Sasi tried climbing over the first time but due to the slippery floor and the rather high wall, we decided to use a chair to aid us in the climbing. Sasi second attempt was successful but her jacket was caught by the handle of the tap and the door knob. When she touched ground, the handle of the tap broke!!! After a series of episode, I started to unpack my pocket. At this very moment, the keys were found. They were in my pocket long ago just that I don’t remember putting them there. I am getting more and more forgetful each day. We had lunch after that.
When we reached the school, Mr. Ma was not there. We decided to take a seat downstairs and continue with our tutorial 6. When the classroom is open, we went in and do tutorial 6. Finally, it was done. Mr. Ma went through the tutorial after everyone handed in theirs. We were then asked to do Lab 6; the most difficult lab for this module. I managed to do part A by myself but the difficult part B was…. By the time we left the classroom, it could not be done too. Guess I would have to spend my time tonight figuring out the Lab 6 as Mr. Ma will be moving on to chapter 7 tomorrow. Time is running out. We had dinner at canteen two again and as usual we got our breakfast too. On the way, we bought the fish again. While walking back to the service apartment, we saw Mr. Chua, Dave and company. From Zhi Hui, we knew that Dave was sick and Mr. Chua is bringing him to the doctor. Hope there is nothing serious. Get Well Soon.
Today, I learnt that we must be independent in terms of taking care of our own health. As once we fall sick, it will affect many other people too. To be able to enjoy this trip, we must keep ourselves healthy and enjoy to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment