Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mock exam questions...too bad it is blur

This is our classroom...

Satish's bag that gave way today...
Both sides are broken

there is no way to fix it again..Looking at his warranty cards (just in case)
Sasi's pencil case

This is how "high" the side of the cubicles are

The evening sun

18 yuan and can be shared among 4 person

China's internet cafe

One of the road side stalls that sell something like
Singapore's popiah

shao bing
Group photo with Tom
another one
I woke up one hour before the time that we are suppose to meet the guys. After brushing my teeth, there was still a lot of time. Hence, I decided to use the time fully. I bought in the clothes that were hanging outside and fold them. When Sasi came out of the bathroom, she said she want to finish up her tutorial 3 and would like to meet the guys at 8.30am instead. So, I went to wash all the clothes in the washing area. Wow, it sure is a lot of clothes. I saw Yong Xin and company in the living room thus I told them about my phone call incident that happens yesterday. The day before, Satish asked the camera shop owner to help him get a camera battery for him but he would like to know the price first thus the shop owner said that she will call him at 3pm yesterday. We were on the public bus yesterday when the person called. I answered the phone and he said he wants to talk to our teacher??!! I told him our teacher was not together with us while thinking why he wants to talk to our teacher. Upon hearing that our teacher is not with us, he asked for someone more senior!! I immediately know that he thought that I am just a kid. So I told him that he could actually talk to me. After telling us the price, Satish decided to buy the battery. DO MY VOICE SOUNDS LIKE A SMALL KID??!!!
After my storytelling session, we started walking to class. As we did not buy any bread yesterday night, we had biscuits for breakfast. AGGP lesson today was going through our tutorial 3 and doing of Lab 3. Manage to do 95% of it myself but I think that I have to read and understand the notes. At 11.45am, we were released for lunch. We decided at make our way to canteen 2 as it is the only canteen that will not be too packed during lunch. Ordered two dish and everyone shared. We went back to our service apartment to rest for a while before moving off to class. I watched the television program about goats. The baby goat was being attacked and killed by predictor shortly after it was born. It was guess trying to balance itself and walk when a wolf jump onto him and bite him. The mother tried to defend her baby but effort was vain.
Walked to class, we are the first. Woohoo. Satish laptop bag gave way when we were walking down the stairs and his laptop bag’s strip fell on the floor with a boom. Luckily, his laptop bag is able to absorb shock …Lecture on Chapter 4 and Mr. Ma showed us the program to give us a brief idea on how the program will be like. We moved on to doing tutorial 4. When it was done, it is around 5pm already. We were then released to have our dinner and free and easy time. Going to finish up my journal and washed the clothes that I wore today. The temperature in Wuhan is increasing slowly; I can now go out without putting on any jacket or coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment