Monday, April 6, 2009

Studying in process...Shh..

Satish so serious as usual


Sebastian : where is Mr. Chua??
Sleeping again!!!

Drying in process

drying on the pathway

Lesson was only for the afternoon today hence I am able to stay in bed till 9am before waking up to study for my C# theory test which falls on this coming Wednesday. We continued to study till it was time for lunch.

I went down earlier to get the answer for tutorial 7 from Satish. The guy’s service apartment has window grills attached to their window. This will allowed them to hang their towel in their room without tying a rope. I copied the answers to my paper and we set off for lunch before lesson. We went to canteen 2 to have our lunch. The school is super empty today, maybe due to the Qing Ming Festival and many of the students went back to their hometown. We all had clay pot rice for lunch. I tried the cabbage one, this is the first time I see dishes more than the rice. Too bad, this only applies to vegetable. We walked the longer way to class as we did not want to back track the road we took to reach canteen 2. We wanted to enter from the gate we usually enter from but when we reached there, it is locked. Maybe because of Qing Ming, most of the gates inside the school are also not opened. As the second floor’s gate is locked, we went to the tables located on the first storey. We started to study for our C# theory test while waiting for Mr. Chua to open the door. Once the door is open, we went inside and got ready to start lesson. While waiting for the rest to arrive, Mr. Chua tried to help our group to check the balance in the card using Satish and Sebastian’s handphone. Finally, taa-da…My phone save the day!! There is a balance of 9 Yuan left inside the phone. As we will be going to Anhui, the present card could not be used during our stay there. Hence, Mr. Chua bought a card that will allow calling from all over China for us.

Lesson started with light revision on the last three chapters follow by going through the paper that we had done. For another paper, the answers will be given to us tomorrow. We went back to our service apartment to put our bags and touch up on our mini-project.On the way back, we saw some dead fish being put out to dry under the sun, maybe that’s how the salted fish come from. I decided not to add in anymore enhancement as I would like to take the time to study for my test and do my individual report. We had dinner at canteen two and I had my usual rice.

After dinner, we went to the bakery to get our breakfast for tomorrow. They did not have the cake that I will usually buy thus I was spending quite some time looking around to see if there is anything else that will make me buy it. Finally, I saw this Moscow bread. I asked the lady if there is anything inside the bread and she said it was empty. Since it only cost 1 Yuan, I decided to give it a try. Satish was looking at my bread and he kind of cause my bread to be out of shape at the top. We were laughing all our way. On the way, we bought banana. Five banana cost us 7Yuan. Back to our service apartment and chiong all the work we have to do. Tomorrow will be an adventurous day for us as we will be going for some high element games.

Today, I learn that we should learn to make good use of what we have around us. We should also learn how to adapt to things around us and turn it from disadvantage to advantage to us.
I also learn to be flexible. For example, we do not have the window grill in our room but we can use things like strings or even computer lock to enable us to hang our clothes or towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment