Friday, April 3, 2009

Corrections had been made
guess the teacher corrected the mistake


Sleeping in class AGAIN!!!

someone dropped poor ice-cream
but it did not melt

Someone dropped his/her lunch
Maybe today's gravity pull is
stronger??
A beam between two beds, bad
Feng Shui

Bed facing door, bad Feng Shui

our fish ball

40 Yuan

Eggs


Hand made fish ball
using Wen Chang fish

Rice

Wen Chang Fish

FireWorks

these ar also fireworks

we bought this!!!
25 of them inside
Ready...............RUN!!!

After
Morning lesson starts at 9am today. Finally after two continuous day of lesson at 8am, I could sleep in for another one hour. Maybe I slept early then the few days; we were not late in meeting the guys today morning. In the morning, we went through the theory test paper 1 and several papers were passed to us. After going through the theory test paper that we had done last week, we were given our test paper back. I score 92/100. I am so shock by the score; it did not manage to do two of the questions inside. Although I did not do it, I did try to write in a few lines.

When I am doing the paper, I find the paper average but I tried my best. We were told that there will not be any lesson in the afternoon; we only have to send our group leader to collect the answer sheet from Mr. Chua. Since it was not lunch hours yet, we decided to go to canteen three to have our lunch. I ordered the noodles again while Satish and Sebastian. Satish again had a vegetable meal as he does not know how to ask for chicken. We had our lunch and we happen to see Tom in the canteen. His lesson had just ended and he was having lunch before going back to the hostel. We quickly finished up our lunch and proceed back to the service apartment. We meet the guys at 2pm in our room while Sasi and I do our mini-project. I finally figure out the error in my project, I have been using a label all the while instead of a listbox. The reason why I cannot solve this problem is because I name my labe the listbox!! So blur of me. When the guys came up, we do our project on transport. We decided to finish it up tonight so that we have one less thing to be worry about. Hope I can stay awake tonight.


When it was around 6pm, we leave the service apartment for the fishball restaurant. We are supposed to meet Tom at 6.30pm but we waited for a long time before he arrived. He told us he had come earlier but did not see us thus he went back to our service apartment to look for us. As he did not see us, he walked back to the fishball restaurant again. Looks like we cannot be on time in China because they are very puncture and early. We went in to have a dinner. We ordered the fishballs, Wenchang fish, and a fried egg. We had a very filling dinner while talking. Sasi and I paid for the bill and we went out. The guys had the idea of buying fireworks and playing with it. As we had more plans about playing it on a later date, we bought a small one with 25 fireworks in it. We lighted it up and see it fly into the sky and explode. As it is a rather small one, it was not really high from the ground but it is really near to us. Sebastian mention at this small one sounds like the sound of M16. Tom had actually invited us to go to his house in Anhui over next weekend. We called Mr. Chua up to ask him if it is ok but we think it will be more sincere to talk face to face. Hence, we asked Mr. Chua for an appointment to talk to him about this. We met Mr. Chua together with Tom. After knowing more about it, Mr. Chua allowed us to go and said that it is a good chance.We bought our breakfast for tomorrow and started making our way back to the hostel. I quickly took a shower and got ready for the midnight burning tonight. All the best to me and my group mates.

I learn we must not give up till the last minute. For my mini-project, if I were to give up half way, I would not be able to know what my mistake were and I would never be able to learn from it. Preserver is the word that would lead us to success. I also learnt that how important punctuality is very important. If Tom was some business man doing business with us, he might have a bad impression of us from reaching on the dot. We should keep the habit of reaching at least five minutes earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment