Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Satish trying to squeeze his
foot into his new bought
socks
school bus
I woke up at 9.50am this morning to continue with my journal yesterday. I started doing it till 11.30am when I went to bathe. We met at 12pm to have lunch at canteen two. We had to spend all the money inside the card as we have to return it to Mr. Chua tonight during the debriefing. The temperature seem to have rise up and I guess it should be maintain at this temperature as the school bus had its side cloth taken away already. After lunch was my journaling again.
Sasi‘s mini-project is finally mostly done and my journal was done. However, the difficult part has not ended as there are still a lot of pictures to be posted on the blog. It took me so long just to post all the pictures up but not yet rearrange it. Time flies and shortly after I have finishing typing my journal on Microsoft words, it was time for dinner already.

We had dinner at the same budget restaurant Tom bought us to. Khoon Feng followed us too. We ordered quite a number of dishes and that’s our dinner for the day. After dinner, we walked up to the dry washing shop to ask about the price for dry washing and the day we can collect the clothes. We took a walk around the shops and went back to the service apartment to get our work done.
We had a debrief at 9.30pm next door and the meal cards are being collected back. We were asked to report to Mr. Ma every day starting from tomorrow onwards. Tomorrow will be my turn to have the interview for APPG at 9am, hope everything goes on smoothly.

Today, I learnt that time really flies and at the speed of a rocket. We have to learn to treasure our time before it is gone and we could never be able to find time back.

No comments:

Post a Comment